What Substances does Coffea Vida Contain?
Coffea Vida contains carefully produced extract out of pure, unadulterated green coffee bean, as well as brown algae powder and L-Carnitine. Coffea Vida doesn’t contain any Caffeine, Cafestol or Kahweol.
What is Green Coffee Bean?
The term “green coffee bean” refers to coffee beans before getting roasted. In this stage, coffee beans still contain their highly concentrated chlorogenic acid, most of which get totally destroyed during the heating process for the aromatically roasted coffee we usually drink.
What is Chlorogenic Acid?
Chlorogenic acid is a natural compound can be found in many plants. It is one of the major phenols found in green coffee bean extract. Chlorogenic acid is also known as an antioxidant and an important biosynthetic intermediate. Our Coffea Vida is made of unroasted coffee—extract of green coffee beans. Each Coffea Vida capsule contains approx. 100mg of chlorogenic acid.
Chlorogenic Acid and Green Coffee Extract in the Media
What differentiates Coffea Vida from other Green Coffee Extract Products?
- Coffea Vida Capsules contain NO Caffeine
- Coffea Vida Capsules contain NO Cafestol and NO Kahweol
- Coffea Vida Capsules contain additional brown algae powder
- Coffea Vida Capsules contain additional L-Carnitine, which optimises the burning of fat in the Mitochondria
- Coffea Vida Capsules contain SVETOL. This is made with the Coffee Bean Robusta Canephora Pierre as this bean contains less harmful molecules.