Bones Bundle Professional – for healthy bones
To maintain healthy and strong bones and a well-functioning bone metabolism, certain micronutrients such as vitamin D, vitamin K or magnesium are essential in addition to targeted exercise. Bone metabolism refers to biological processes that serve to build up and break down bone substance and supply the cells in the bones. Healthy bones are constantly being remodelled, which is why a balanced relationship between bone breakdown and bone formation is enormously important. Osteoblasts are bone cells that are responsible for building up and regenerating bone substance. Osteoclasts, on the other hand, are cells that break down bone.
The following micronutrients are included in Bone Bundle Professional and contribute to normal bone metabolism function:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
Sense and purpose of the Bones Bundle Professional
The Bones Bundle Professional contains 4 products that are coordinated, complement each other and contribute to normal bone metabolism. Vitamin D is involved in many functions in the body, including helping to maintain normal bones and teeth and muscle function. It also plays an important role in the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and contributes to a normal calcium level in the blood. A working group of the Federal Office of Public Health concludes that at least 50 % of the Swiss population have too low a vitamin D level (Federal Office of Public Health 2012. Vitamin D deficiency: data situation, safety and recommendations for the Swiss population). Vitamin K and magnesium also contribute to the maintenance of healthy bones. Magnesium further contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and muscle function and has a function in cell division. Calcium is generally known to be important for bones and teeth and also contributes to muscle function. Furthermore, calcium has a function in cell division and specialisation.
Products included in the Bones Bundle Professional
- Vitamin D3 Vida: 800 IU vitamin D3 per drop and 894’000 IU per bottle (net content: 30 ml).
- Vitamin K2 Vida: 120 capsules each containing 225 mg of biofermentatively derived vitamin K2 MK7 from Bacillus subtilis ssp. natto. It is over 99% in the trans variant of menaquinone-7 (MK7) and is therefore all-trans. Net content: 45 g.
- Magnesium Vida: 60 capsules with four different magnesium salts. One capsule contains 187 mg elemental, pure magnesium. Net content 65 g.
- Calcium Shot: 30 vegetarian sticks with 750 mg calcium, 200 mg magnesium, 5.3 mg zinc, 70 µg vitamin D3 (2800 IU), 300 mg vitamin C (per 2 sticks). Naturally sweetened with xylitol (birch sugar). Contents net 102 g.
Vitamin D3 – the sun vitamin
Vitamin D3 Vida contains vegetarian vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) and medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) from coconut oil of the highest quality. Vitamin D is involved in numerous processes in the body and is therefore important for the organism. Among other things, it contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, as well as normal muscle function.
Vitamin K2 Vida – for strong bones
Biofermentatively produced vitamin K2.Vitamin K2 Vida is derived from bacteria in a fermentation process and contains no chemicals or solvent residues. It consists of over 99% menaquinone-7 (=MK7) in the trans structure, making it all-trans. Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and normal blood clotting.
Magnesium Vida – a key mineral
Magnesium Vida contains a blend of organic and inorganic magnesium salts with high bioavailability. Magnesium Vida has no side effects such as laxative effect or impairment of iron absorption.
Calcium Shot – with calcium from two sources
The Calcium Shots contain calcium from two different sources: In the form of calcium carbonate (inorganically bound calcium source) and calcium lactate gluconate (organically bound calcium source). This results in different rates of metabolisation (longer lasting, higher calcium levels, more time for incorporation into bone). In addition, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C and vitamin D3 are included. These substances work synergistically.
Benefits of Bones Bundle Professional
- Practical box to support bone metabolism
- Combination package of vitamin D3, vitamin K2, magnesium and calcium
- Superb raw materials of the highest quality
- Also suitable for pregnant women and nursing mothers
- Vegetarian products
Further bone bundle
Please also see our further bone bundle:
Buy Bones Bundle Professional online now!
Buy the Bones Bundle Professional now! You will receive a tailor-made package of products with high-quality raw materials and an optimised recipe, gently processed and controlled in Switzerland. Scientifically tested vital substances from kingnature!
Product info Bones Bundle Professional
The Bones Bundle Professional contains four different high-quality vital substance products to support the bone metabolism.
- 1 x Vitamin D3 Vida: 800 IU vitamin D3 per drop and 894’000 IU per bottle (net content: 30 ml).
- 1 x Magnesium Vida: 60 capsules with four different magnesium salts. One capsule contains 187 mg elemental, pure magnesium. Net content per can 65 g.
- 1 x Vitamin K2 Vida: 120 capsules each containing 225 mcg of biofermentatively derived vitamin K2 MK7 from Bacillus subtilis ssp. natto. It is over 99% in the trans variant of menaquinone-7 (MK7) and is therefore all-trans. Net content: 45 g.
- 1x Calcium Shot: 30 sticks each containing (per 2 sticks) 750 mg calcium from two different sources, 200 mg magnesium, 5.3 mg, 70 µg vitamin D3 (2800 IU) and 300 mg vitamin C. Contents net 102 g.
The Bone Pack Professional is available from stock.
Recommended intake (per day for adults)
- Vitamin D3 Vida: 2400 IU (= 3 drops) to be taken with a high-fat main meal
- Magnesium Vida: take 2 capsules with sufficient liquid (ideally in the morning and evening)
- Vitamin K2 Vida: Take one capsule daily with sufficient liquid
- Calcium Shot: Take 2 sticks daily
Nutritional supplements are not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet, fresh fruit and vegetables and a healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of young children. Do not exceed recommended intake.
Bones Bundle Professional Data Sheets
Buy Bones Bundle Professional online now
Buy the Bones Bundle Professional now! You will receive a tailor-made package of products with high-quality raw materials and an optimised recipe, gently processed and controlled in Switzerland. Scientifically tested vital substances from kingnature.
There are no reviews yet.