Buy Artemisia pet food from organic cultivation
What is Artemisia?
The plant Artemisia annua is also known as annual wormwood, which perfectly grows into a human-sized bush during summer in our moderate climate. There are more than a total of 300 Artemisia species in the world. The one we are talking about is a subspecies of Artemisia, which is well-known and a frequently used medicinal agent in China for 2000 years already.
Which substances does artemisia contain?
Artemisia is a well-researched plant. Up to now more than 245 phytochemical substances have been successfully isolated and documented in its leaf tips, including numerous polyphenols.
What is the effect of artemisinin?
Artemisinin contains a chemically stable peroxide, which is, according to the basic rules of chemistry, simply not possible to exist. Once encountered by high concentrations of iron, artemisinin becomes unstable and its peroxide is rapidly cleaved into aggressive free radicals, which rapidly damage biological macromolecules of the surrounding cells (such as cells of the malaria parasite or cancer cells).
Advantages of Artemisia Mini
- Contains Artemisia from Swiss organic production
- We only use the dried leaf tips and no stems, lignified parts etc.
- Special variety with high content of physiologically interesting plant substances
Buy Artemisia Mini online capsules now!
Buy Artemisai Mini online now! You will receive a product made from high-quality raw materials according to an optimised formula, which is gently processed and controlled in Switzerland. Scientifically tested vital substances from kingnature!
Product information Artemisia Mini Capsules
Artemisia Mini is a supplementary feed for animals. Artemisia Mini contains 144 capsules with 300 mg each of dried, ground leaf tips of the Artemisia plant from organic farming. Net content 51 g. Store in a cool, dry place and out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended consumption quantity.
During the mixing process the raw materials are micronized, i.e. they are chopped up to a grain size of approx. 60 micrometers without being heated. We only use vegetarian capsules made of vegetable material (HPMC) without gelatine. Artemisia Mini is available from stock.
Recommended dosage Artemisia Mini Capsules Pet Food
Administer spread throughout the day:
Animals up to 10 kg: 2 capsules per day
Animals up to 20 kg: 4 capsules per day
Animals up to 30 kg: 6 capsules per day
Animals over 30 kg: 70 mg per kg body weight per day
Artemisia of best quality
We use Artemisia annua of absolute top quality and process only the leaf tips that are particularly rich in content. The plants come from organic farming in Switzerland and a special breeding. The leaves are carefully harvested by hand and gently dried. In contrast to this, there are also inferior qualities in circulation. A comparison is worthwhile! Artemisia annua is available on the market in the following varieties:
- As stemware (practically ineffective).
- As a whole, fermented herb (herba). It contains about 80% stem and the flowers (these can cause allergies). The artemisia herb is left in the fields until it has withered and fermented. This herb is odorless and brownish in color.
- As a whole, dried herb (herba). It also contains about 80% of the stem and the flowers. The herb is harvested green (often by machine) and dried immediately after harvesting. The herb sold in this way is green and fragrant.
- It comes from wild collection or from the cultivation of wild plants. These plants usually contain only a few secondary plant substances such as artemisinin.
- As leaves (folia, kingnature-quality), which are carefully harvested by hand and dried immediately after harvesting under 40 degrees. The stalk proportion here is less than 1%. The product is deep green and contains the desired essential oils and secondary plant substances.